Brown rice stir fried with veggies
This is a quick and easy recipe stir fried with veggies. Brown rice contains a lesser amount of carbohydrates hence makes easy digestion and is light to your tummy. Brown rice stir fried with veggies is really healthy and full of nutrients that not just makes the dish filling but also fulfills our daily nutrient requirement. This recipe is high in fibre and a source of iron, this tasty dish is a great healthy choice for lunch & dinner.
- Cook the brown rice and keep it aside.
- Take a frying pan and add water, bring it to boil. Then add the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Drain water and set veggies aside.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add the garlic and parsley. Cook for about 1 minute, then add veggies, rice, black pepper powder, soya sauce and chilli flakes.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve hot.
- Brown rice – 30 gms
- Red cabbage- 25 gms (sliced)
- Broccoli- 25 gms (cut into florets)
- Red bell pepper- 25 gms (chopped)
- Zucchini- 25 gms (chopped)
- Garlic- 5-6 cloves (minced)
- Fresh parsley- handful (finely chopped)
- Chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Soya sauce- 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds- ¾ tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 197 kcals
Carbohydrates: 28.72 gms
Proteins: 8.61 gms
Fats: 6.157 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains