Brown rice egg biryani
Egg biryani is a flavourful and delicious Indian rice preparation cooked with eggs. This biryani provides a distinct flavor of eggs. Brown rice has more fiber than white rice. Eggs are rich in protein, selenium and minerals like zinc, iron and copper. It is very easy to make, tasty and healthy!!!!
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add all whole spices and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add onions and green chilli and fry till onion turn golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 4-5 minutes then add tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Now add curd, salt and garam masala powder and cook till oil separate.
- Add drained rice, cover the pan and cook until rice is half cooked.
- Remove the lid and add boiled eggs, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Cover and cook till rice is cooked and the water is completely absorbed.
- Serve hot with curd or raita.
- Brown rice- 30 gms (washed and soaked for atleast 30 minutes)
- Eggs- 2 (boiled and cut into half)
- Onions- 50 gms (finely sliced)
- Tomatoes- 50 gms (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2-3 (slitted)
- Fresh coriander- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Curd- 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Bay leaves- 2
- Cloves- 3
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Black peppercorns- 4-5
- Green & black cardamom- 1 each
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 368 kcals
Carbohydrates: 29.37 gms
Proteins: 19.13 gms
Fats: 19.83 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains