Brown rice dosa
Brown rice dosa is a delightful, golden and crispy which tastes awesome. The most important part here is that it is the healthier version of the traditional recipe. To make it more protein rich and crisp, we have here used a combination of 2 dals. This recipe has a good amount of fibre, protein, low GI which ultimately aids in weight loss.
- Soak the brown rice in a bowl with enough water, cover it with a lid and keep it aside for 4 hours.
- Combine the Udad dal, Chana dal ad fenugreek seeds in a bowl with some water, cover it with a lid and keep it aside for 4 hours.
- Wash and drain the brown rice in a smooth paste with as pre water require to maintain the consistency, transfer the paste in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Wash and drain the dals mixture in the same manner of the brown rice paste and mix both the paste together, add salt and mix well.
- Cover and ferment, it for 8 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan and sprinkle water on it, spread the batter and apply some ghee on it. And let it turn brown, flip it and cook on the other side too.
- Serve it with coconut chutney and sambhar.
Brown rice – 1 cup
Udad dal – ½ cup
Chana dal – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds – ¼ tsp
Salt – A per taste
Ghee – 1 tsp
ENERGY – 170 Kcal
PROTEIN – 10 gms
CABOHYDRATES – 48 gms
FATS – 7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains