BROCCOLI CELERY SOUP
This low fat broccoli soup is a very healthy and filling soup recipe. Onions, celery and broccoli are cooked in vegetable broth and blended in the recipe. This is a simple and easy to prepare soup and prepared in less time. This healthy soup makes a delicious and satisfying lunch/dinner when served hot.
Broccoli contains the essential amount of protein needed for the healthy diet & Due to its anti-carcinogenic properties it helps to prevent cancer. Promotes hair growth, by strengthening the hair follicles.
- Take a hot pan & put the oil.
- Put Onions & garlic in the pan & saute for few minutes.
- Add celery, salt & black pepper stir for 10 minutes.
- Add half vegetable broth bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat put the broccoli cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Off the flame & remove it in a bowl & cool it.
- In a blender, blend the ingredients until gets smooth.
- Remove in a pan; add the remaining broth and bring to a boil.
- Off the flame remove the soup in a bowl garnish with broccoli florets and enjoy the hot & healthy soup.
- Broccoli – 50 gms (chopped)
- Celery – 50 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 20 gms
- Garlic – 2 cloves minced
- Oil – 1 tsp (olive oil)
- Black pepper – 2-3 pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Vegetable broth – 100 ml
ENERGY: 65.5 gms
PROTEINS: 3.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 7.9 gms
FATS: 2.6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains