Broccoli and cheese fritters
These easy broccoli fritters are made with mozzarella cheese and have a hearty toothsome bite. It’s a delicious, healthy and kid friendly snack. These broccoli fritters are great served with a fresh salad and wedge of lemon for a healthy lunch or dinner. Minimum of ingredients keeps this recipe healthy and low carb. Broccoli fritters are so delicious made with lots of broccoli and a great way to eat your veggies. They are vegan, gluten- free and keto.
- Place broccoli florets in a blender and pulse till the broccoli is well processed or broken down.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder to the broccoli.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the hung curd and mix everything well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and coat with the flaxseed meal.
- Do this with all the remaining batter and keep on paper towel.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over high heat.
- Place the cheese and broccoli fritters in the oil and fry until they become golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oil and lay them on paper towel and serve hot.
- Almond flour- 1/2 cup
- Flaxseed meal(flour)- 5 tbsp
- Fresh broccoli- 100 gms
- Mozzarella cheese: 60 gms
- Whole milk Hung curd, homemade: 60 ml
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Coconut oil- 2 tbsp
Energy: 683 kcals
Carbohydrates: 22.62 gms
Proteins: 29.13 gms
Fats: 55.4 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains