Bottle gourd and curd sabji
Dahi wali lauki ki sabzi is the delicious curry in Rajasthani cuisine. Its creamy texture gives the tremendous flavor to the sabzi. Most of the people do not like to eat bottle gourd. It has many health benefits so everyone should include this superfood in the diet. Make this lip-smacking curry at home and you will become a fan of lauki. This is amazing in taste with many health benefits. So, try to make this yummy curry at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
- Boil the bottle gourd(lauki) and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in the wok.
- Put the cumin seeds and hing.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and dry methi leaves; stir until the oil gets separate and all the ingredients have roasted.
- Then transfer the boiled bottle gourd in the wok add salt as per taste, and stir for 5 mins.
- Off the flame and add the whisk curd in it and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
- Bottle gourd – 50 gms (sliced)
- Curd – ½ cup
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 1 (cut into two )
- Kasuri methi/dry methi leaves – ½ tsp
- Asafoetida(hing) – ½ pinch
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Salt as per taste.
ENEGRY: 145 kcals.
PROTEINS: 5.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 8 gms
FATS: 10 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains