This easy blueberry smoothie is a tasty drink to celebrate the flavors of summer. Blueberries have a subtle sweet flavor and they are rich in antioxidants. They are also great for making a refreshing smoothie on a hot summer’s day. It’s not only cold, creamy, nutritious and delicious but also it’s loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer or blender and blend until a smoothie is formed.
- If you want a colder smoothie, you can add a few ice cubes and blend them with other ingredients.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses, serve immediately.
Coconut milk- 150 ml
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
Blueberry’s dried or fresh- 75 gms
Coconut oil- 1 tsp
Flax seeds- 1 tsp
Ice cubes- (optional)
Energy: 383 kcals
Carbohydrates: 15.67 gms
Proteins: 5.09 gms
Fats: 32.84 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains