BELL PEPPER CHUTNEY
Bell peppers also known as sweet peppers or capsicums, bell peppers can be eaten either raw or cooked. They are low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet. This bell pepper chutney tastes very good with many Indian dishes like idli, dosa, uttapam any fritters or with parathas. It is an easy and a very quick recipe gets ready within less time.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chana dal, dried red chili, green chili, and minced garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onion and let it cook.
- Add the roughly chopped tomatoes and cook for few minutes.
- Once the tomatoes are fully cooked, add the bell peppers and salt and let cook until the bell peppers turn soft or gets cooked.
- Off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Blend all the ingredients until gets smooth.
- Pour in the lemon juice & Serve it & enjoy with snacks or with your favorite meal.
- Bell peppers – 2 red or yellow (roughly chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (roughly chopped)
- Tomato – 25 gms (roughly chopped)
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Chana dal – ½ tsp
- Dried Red chilies – 1 chopped
- Green chili –1 chopped
- Garlic cloves –1 minced
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Salt – As per taste.
ENERGY: 150 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 12 gms
PROTEINS: 4.5 gms
FATS: 3.48 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains