Health Tip Details
EXPERIENCING HAIR-FALL? CAN FOOD HELP?
Apart from being an MD in alternate medicines, I am also a trichologist. So, I get quite a few clients complaining about hair-fall and decreased hair growth. More often than not, hair-fall is often associated with nutritional deficiencies. Having a healthy diet is a key factor to stopping hair loss and promoting hair growth. Depending on your schedule it may be tough to adhere to some of these standards, but most are easily followed once you make a conscious decision to stick to the plan.
So, here are 8 tips which will help you with hair-growth and maintain healthy hair:
1. Eat a solid amount of fresh fruits and vegetables every day. Leafy greens (e.g. lettuce) and sweet juicy fruits (e.g. melons) are very good for hair health.
2. Be sure to consume an adequate amount of protein every day. Protein is required for all cells in the body to grow, including hair cells. Lean proteins and low-fat milk or yogurt are best, as they are easier to digest. However, animal proteins (i.e. dairy, meat, seafood) are especially beneficial because they are complete proteins
3. Eat several servings of whole grains every day. They are easy to digest and also contain biotin, silica and iron, which are essential for maintaining healthy hair. Brown rice and lentils are great options, and are also easy to incorporate into one’s diet.
4. Try to incorporate seeds and nuts into your diet. They can be eaten as a snack or with a meal. Seeds and nuts (e.g. walnuts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds) provide essential fatty acids which are vital for promoting hair growth.
5. Include spices in your meals. Spices help the body to absorb the nutrients from the foods that you eat. These nutrients are essential for promoting hair growth. Some everyday options include parsley, oregano and black pepper.
6. Cut down on processed foods. These foods usually do not contain much in the way of nutritional value, and they also contain additives, which help give it a long shelf-life but can have a negative impact on the body.
7. Have a multi-vitamin and a Vitamin C tablet every day. A daily multi-vitamin is important because even with a great diet, it is hard for the body to receive all the vitamins and minerals that it needs in order to promote hair growth. Vitamin C helps the body to repair the small muscle tears that occur when you exercise (which is also a key part of my program). If the body has to worry about repairing muscle tears, it cannot concentrate on growing hair.
8. Stay hydrated. Be sure to drink enough water to keep the body replenished, but sipping water every fifteen minutes is unnecessary. Eight to ten glasses of water a day is a good target to keep the body hydrated. Please keep in mind that fruits and vegetables are largely composed of water, and can also be used to reach the recommended hydration level.
Apart from this, you can also use some of our herbal products for hair which will help you achieve your goal of voluminous, dark and extremely beautiful hair.
We are giving a promotional offer for Modam hair care products. Buy one and get one free!!!
The soap is available on amazon at a premium price of Rs 7188. Check out the link below. At belezzafitness we are giving it for 50 percent discount!! Also, Use code 'MOD50' to avail 'buy one and get one free offer'
Keep reading my blogs and thank me later!:)
Most Popular Tips
EAT RIGHT, STAY FIT AND LOSE WEIGHT DURING RA..
06 May 2019
THE WONDER FOOD: CHIA SEEDS
19 Jun 2018
Triphala – An Ayurvedic Miracle
07 Jun 2018
Health Tip Categories
Related Health Tips
OMEGA-3: WHY SHOULD I TAK..
A lot of you may have heard, “Have omega 3 for hair fall, it will help!” But is omega 3 only required for hair fall issues? First let us know, what is Omega-3. Omega-3 are a family ..
Brown sugar vs white suga..
“I only have brown sugar you see. I am watching my weight!!!” Have you ever heard this? I am sure most of you must have heard it. But is it really true? Does brown sugar have lesser cal..