Health Tip Details
Acidity: The problem solved.
A lot of people come to me with the problem of acidity and that is the reason I am writing this blog. I am not getting into the technicality of why acid-reflux occurs, however I will tell you what will help if it does.
But if you have a chronic acidity problem then you need to start with lifestyle change as well. For the time being, the below mentioned foods will do the trick!
Here are some foods which will help if you are suffering from acidity:
- Ginger : In moderation, ginger is one of the best foods for acid reflux.
- Oatmeal :Oatmeal is just about the best breakfast and any-time-of-day snack
- Fennel :Fennel is a great food for acid reflux and actually seems to improve stomach function.
- Salad : Salads are a must in every meal if you suffer from acid-reflux!
- Aloe vera :Aloe vera is famous as a natural healing agent and also seems to treat acid reflux.
Some alkalizing (or neutral) foods and beverages you can incorporate into your diet include:
- Soya beans or tofu
- Yogurt(unflavoured) and milk (no additives)
- fresh vegetables (except a few)
- fruits (except a few)
- herbs and spices, excluding salt, mustard, and nutmeg
- beans and lentils
- some whole grains, such as millet, quinoa, and amaranth
- herbal teas
- fats like olive oil, avocados, nuts, and seeds
Including more alkaline foods in your diet will help you not only with acidity but also with a host of other things. An alkaline diet helps in protecting bone density and muscle mass. It also lowers the risk for hypertension and stroke. Not only this, it helps in reducing chronic pain, boosts vitamin absorption, helps improve immune function and cancer protection. Last but not the least, it also helps in maintaining weight!
Most Popular Tips
EAT RIGHT, STAY FIT AND LOSE WEIGHT DURING RA..
06 May 2019
THE WONDER FOOD: CHIA SEEDS
19 Jun 2018
Triphala – An Ayurvedic Miracle
07 Jun 2018
Health Tip Categories
Related Health Tips
Is my vaginal discharge n..
I have a lot of females coming to me complaining about white discharge. This discharge is known as leucorrhea, and it's completely normal. However, if the discharge is accompanied by itc..
ARE MY STRESS LEVELS HARM..
I see a lot of patients every day and a large chunk of the crowd that I tend to are from the corporate sector. There isn’t denying the fact that corporate lifestyle offers you a good standard of..